Final Fantasy X was the game that made me decide to pursue a career in video games. Now I cast and direct game dialogue, teach voice acting skills for commercials, narrations, and games, and coach students learning the neutral American accent.
Lessons in-studio or via Skype or Zoom.
Casting and Voice Direction
Unannounced Interactive Project • Saber Interactive • VO Directing consultant
Lake • Gamious • Casting and voice direction
Garena Free Fire • Li and Ortega • VO direction for What’s Up Free Fire Episode 2
Delicious BnB • Game House/Game Audio Squad • Casting and Directing Non-language-specific vocalizations
Cookie Jam 2 • Jam City • Casting and voice direction
Chronos • Will Loconto Music and Sound & Gunfire Games • Casting and voice direction
Dead and Buried • Will Loconto Music and Sound & Gunfire Games • Casting and voice direction
Sunborn Rising • Neoglyphic • Casting
Super Fuze Ball • Will Loconto Music and Sound & High Voltage• Casting and voice direction NLS vocalization and exerts
Herobound: Spirit Champion • Will Loconto Music and Sound & Gunfire Games • Casting and voice direction: narrationn and NLS vocalizations
Mini Tower Trailer • Hexany Audio • Casting and voice direction
Hot Streak Slots • Hexany Audio • Casting
Into the Stars • Hexany Audio • Casting and voice direction for ship AI
Arena • Chasing the Sun • Casting and voice direction for NLS vocalizations
The Illusionist, Vampires, Esoterica, Forest Legends, Nibiru, Dwarves’ Tale • DFAD • Budgeting, casting, and voice direction
Loadout • Edge of Reality • Casting and voice direction
The Ville • Will Loconto Music and Sound/Zynga • Casting and voice direction for “Ville-speak”
Copernicus • 38 Studios • Character VO concepting and casting consultant
Squids! • Chasing the Sun • Casting and voice direction
Treasure World • Will Loconto Music and Sound/Aspyr for Nintendo DS • Casting and NLS voice direction
Cipher Complex • Edge of Reality • Casting and voice direction.
Need for Speed: Carbon • EA Black Box • Casting consultant
Speaking and Training EventsGame Developers Conference San Francisco
• 2019 Developing Voices— for the Game Audio Bootcamp
• 2017 Finding George Sanger (a Microtalk), Women in Game Audio Roundtable with Becky Allen
• 2016 Beyond the Sound Guy: Self-Promotion, Freelancing and the Work-Life Balance — Game audio roundtable with Karen Collins, Jennifer Lewis, and Becky AllenEveryone at this Conference is a Fraud — with Stephan Schutze, Laura Karpman, Austin Wintory, Varun Nair, Bonnie Bogovich
• 2014 Mad Skillz for Directing Dialogue
• 2013 Dialogue: Who, When, Why — With Ed Lima, Simon Pressey, Duncan Watt, Jason Blair
• 2012 Take That! 2.0: New Skills and Tricks for Excellent Exertion Sounds
GDEX Columbus, Ohio
• 2019 Fight Club, VO Audition LIVE! Audio Showcase Judge
• 2018 Pour Some Sugar On It— Granular VO Directing Workshop, VO Audition LIVE! Audio Mini Mentorship, Audio Showcase Judge
• 2017 Developing Voices, VO Audition LIVE!, Audio Mini Mentorship, Audio Showcase Judge
• 2016 Developing Voices, Fight Club, Casting and Directing Non-Language Specific Vocalizations, Mini-Mentorship: Audio, GDEX Audio Showcase Judge
• 2015 Mad Skillz for Directing Dialogue, Fight Club, Mini-Mentorship: Audio, Audio Showcase judge
• 2014 Studio Etiquette 101, Fight Club, Audio Showcase judge
Game Sound Con Los Angeles
• 2018 You’re the VO Director… Now what?
Take That! Exertion Sounds for Video Games and ADR. Voice Trax West, Studio City, CA
Loop Group Skills —Exertions for ADR with Pat Fraley and Barbara Harris. Buzzy’s Recording, Hollywood, CA.
Game World — Audition skills for video games with Pat Fraley. Buzzy’s Recording, Hollywood, CA.